Hi there! I'm Tiffany and I'm married to an awesome man named Frank. We live in Northern California and we have two wonderful daughters and two big dogs. Frank purchased our lovely home straight out of college and a handful of years before we even met.
When I arrived on the scene the home looked like the picture below. Excuse the quality as it wasn't taken as a before picture. There was a large storm that took down many trees and branches in the area which is what I was documenting.
Frank isn't one for initiating big changes on his own so I have spent the 9+ years that I have lived here encouraging change after change. Soon this...
Turned into this (though grown up much more)...
There is so much I could say about what went into all of this, but that will have to come another time. I think it's safe to say that the outside looks well enough for now so our attention has turned to the inside. That is what this blog will document.
More to come...



No comments:
Post a Comment